So last summer I wrote a bucket list when I was working through my book of prompts. I enjoyed the prompt so much that I even had my seniors create one the first week of school. I realized on the way home from school today that I had never posted it. I think that posting it and making it official holds me accountable to my dreams. I know I may never complete everything on my list but I think I will definitely have fun trying.
My Bucket List Created on July, 5, 2016
- Travel to at least one country on every continent.
- I would like to visit all 50 states in the United States.
- I want to see a Nascar Race at Daytona or Talladega.
- I want to learn Spanish.
- I want to go on a mission trip.
- I want to visit Mount Rushmore.
- I would like to see a concert in Madison Square Gardens in New York.
- I would like to see a fight at MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
- I would like to see a show on Broadway in New York.
- I want to travel to Niagara Falls and stay on the Canadian side.